Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Still Catching Up: New Year's Pasture Rodeo

When I turned the girls out next door for some exercise and good rolling, they exploded! It gave me a great opportunity to try out my new camera! Funny, this is how they ride too... Star collected and 'up' and Mercy low and long...

Short break...

Shoulders up!...



Please don't try this with me on you. Please...

Digging to China...

Star didn't like that idea...

But got spooked and flew back to the front of the pasture...

Even Star got some good air time...



Still not done...

Nope. Not yet...





Ya, not so sure about the camera yet. I still have a few settings to try, but it's just not fast enough for some of the sports action and it seems kinda grainy. And the biggest issue I have with it is that it doesn't recover fast enough after I've taken a shot. I don't want to see the picture I just took for 5 seconds after! I have more to shoot! I'll get it figured out eventually.

No comments: