Saturday, March 7, 2009

Change for the better

Today started out sunny here on the Palouse. Then around noon, like in many other areas around Washington, it began snowing hard. It was also really windy. Luckily the roads were not icing up like they usually do. I think it was just too warm at ground level. But now, the clouds have broken and the sunset is amazing.

I obviously stayed in Pullman this weekend as the snow predictions for the area were just making it too risky for not making it back in time for Monday's class. Plus, there is only 6 more days until spring break, so I can wait to make it home one more week. I am currently writing up the next Mercy story and it should be up later tonight. But first, I need to feed the 18 goldfish I have staring at me right now. Gotta be honest, it's a little creepy. ;)

No comments: